Anchorite’s Robes

Anchorite’s Robes

Armor Type: Cloth - Rare
Level Req.: 70 (80 with extras)
Source: Vendor purchase
Availability: Easy to obtain

Anchorite’s Robes are a vendor purchase from Quartermaster Endarin at honored reputation with The Aldor.

We have included a selection of BoE items below, which can be used to accompany the robe for transmogrification purposes.

HeadAbjurer’s Hood (BoE world drop)
ShouldersBlood-Cursed Shoulderpads (BoP drop from Gurtogg Bloodboil in Black Temple)
HandsRoyal Gloves (BoE world drop)
WaistGirdle of Nobility (BoP drop from Lord Overheat in The Stockade)
FeetAbjurer’s Boots (BoE world drop)

StaffEngraved Gargoyle Femur (BoP drop from Scourgelord Tyrannus in heroic-mode Pit of Saron)

Recolour (Non-transmogrifiable):

~ by Noelani on June 29, 2012.

8 Responses to “Anchorite’s Robes”

1. Iamme2283 says:

Is a good cloak, it says it is no longer in the game on the site but it can be crafted by tailors.

2. Sandaa says:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=39719/mantle-of-the-locusts is a great alternative for shoulders too.

3. Thaara says:

Noelani, can you think of bracers that could be mogged to achieve this look? Without the bracers being mogged, the ones I am wearing cover a large portion of the sleeve on the robes. I’m currently settling for bracers that match the color scheme but I’d rather have something that didn’t show at all.

Hi Thaara, I’m sorry that the images don’t accurately mirror the appearance of the robes with bracers in-game. Unfortanately, WoW Model Viewer, which we use to compile our images, doesn’t show this as being a problem, whereas I can see the issue you’re experiencing by viewing the items in WoW itself.

I’ve not yet been able to find any bracers which would be hidden beneath the sleeves, or which blend into them perfectly, but I have found one potential colour match: the Arcing Bracers from normal-mode Blood Furnace. They’re a little more pink than the robe’s purple, but the blue and silver is just right. Let me know if that works for you!

4. Somebody says:

Anyone know a good cloak/back to this? that’d be awesome :) thanks

5. Blythe says:

Have had these robes hiding in my bank for ages…. might have to dig them out again now! I love how well the staff matches!

6. Kamalia says:

Oh, wow, I LOVE the combination of those shoulders and that robe! It’s perfect!