Mystic Sarong Set

Mystic Sarong Set

Armor Type: Leather
Level Req.: 85 for the troll version, 70 for the goblin
Source: Mostly BoE world drops
Availability: Time consuming to complete

How to get the sets:

This outfit is based around the Mystic Sarong, a kilt purchasable from several vendors around Azeroth.

We’ve included two possible combinations of extras to go with the sarong, and the pieces for both are primarily low level BoE world drops. With the exception of the shoulders worn by the troll, which are from an instance, your best shot at finding the rest of the set is by regularly scanning the Auction House.

ShouldersFeathers of Akil’zon (BoP drop from Akil’zon in Zul’Aman heroic)
ChestTribal Vest (BoE world drop)
WristsPeerless Bracers (BoE world drop)
HandsFeral Gloves (BoE world drop)
WaistLupine Cord (BoE world drop)
LegsMystic Sarong (BoE vendor purchase)
FeetProspector’s Boots (BoE world drop)

Dual-Wield One-Handed SwordsAvool’s Sword of Jin (BoE world drop from Northrend zones/instances)

Alternatives (Goblin):

ShouldersCutthroat’s Mantle (BoE world drop)
WristsProspector’s Cuffs (BoE world drop)
WaistWicked Leather Belt (BoE crafted by Leatherworkers of 300+ skill)

StaffVoodoo Hex-Staff (BoE drop from Outland zones/instances)

Mystic Sarong Set » Mystic Sarong Player Album
Alamara
Alamara

~ by Noelani on April 26, 2012.

6 Responses to “Mystic Sarong Set”

1. Kiwimist says:

Emblazoned cloak looks good with it

2. H.A.Kiani says:

Dear All

Yesterday I just got my mystic Sarong, but the story is this, I visited “Kris legace” I checked my filter and it was on all and she did not have the kilt, so I bought all the useless things that she had, I went and checked on the Dark Iron Entrepreneur he also did not have the kilt, I did few BG’s and few hours later I check on her again, and there it was the mystic sarong, so I had to buy all the green items until she got me the kilt.

also as an alternative for the shoulder I checked “Pauldrons of tribal Fury”, check G’eras the weird looking thing in Shattrath city be sure to check your filters and is bought with 312 justice points.

I hope that this would help.

3. Evelyn says:

So guess what I got today?!

I am confirming here that the Mystic Sarong is still in the game. I just bought it a few seconds ago on my Rogue from the Dark Iron Entrepreneur in Arathi Highlands. I didn’t see it until i set the filter of goods displayed by the vendor to “All” rather than any class specific option. I am so excited!! Can’t wait to use it for xmog!!!

Excellent, Evelyn. I’m glad you were able to get it and thanks for the update. It’s not the first time I’ve heard of the class specific trade option being a hinderance!

4. Evelyn says:

Is this sarong still available? I can’t seem to find it since MoP. Any info would be greatly appreciated. It seems a lot of other people have expressed trouble finding this item as well :( I hope it isn’t gone forever :(

It’s interesting that you mention this, as I was rather puzzled about the apparent disappearance of another vendor purchased item a few days ago, the Wise Man’s Belt. I checked Wowhead to see which vendors sold the belt, only to find that the source data had been scrapped. I didn’t realise it extended further to other vendor items.

I’ll do my best to figure out what has become of it!