Warleader’s Set

Warleader’s Set

Level Req.: 58/80 with extras
Source: BoE world drops
Availability: Time consuming to piece together

About the set:

Warleader’s items drop from random creatures of approximately level 55-62 in old Azerothian zones/instances at very low drop rates. As such it’s recommended that you scan the Auction House before resorting to creature farming.

ShouldersWarleader’s Shoulders
ChestWarleader’s Breastplate
WristsWarleader’s Bracers
HandsWarleader’s Gauntlets
WaistWarleader’s Belt
LegsWarleader’s Leggings
FeetWarleader’s Greaves

It’s worth noting that the three pieces of the Adamantite Battlegear, the chest, wrists and gloves, are visually identical to the Warleader’s pieces. You may find it easier to obtain them if you’re solely interested in looks.

BackVolde’s Cloak of the Night Sky (Vendor purchase at the cost of 579 Justice Points from vendors in Dalaran)

The following weapon is depicted in the image at the top:
Two-Handed AxeBryntroll, the Bone Arbiter (BoP drop from Lord Marrowgar in Icecrown Citadel 25, at a 31% drop rate)

The following weapon is depicted in the image to the right:
Dual-Wield One-Handed SwordsThe Unbreakable Will (BoP drop from Anetheron in Hyjal Summit, at a 16% drop rate)

Recolors:

~ by Noelani on January 28, 2012.

9 Responses to “Warleader’s Set”

1. Necromå says:

I love this set for DK. However, I like shoulders with a little bit more awesome to them. So i use the Elementium Deathplate Shoulderguards Heroic. Looks awesome. http://www.wowhead.com/item=71485

2. Asheru says:

Found that this works nicely as a 1h weapon look

Dirk’s Command

Also have a wonderful 2h look but currently you can not transmog it. However a GM said if they get enough asks they might allow it.

Shadow’s Edge

3. Babybel says:

I got legs, Chest and belt on alcaz Island in 30 min.. So good luck :)

4. Aleeia says:

Nice two-handed sword for this: Darkened Broadsword.

5. Nate Diggity says:

Farming for exalted gear set i’ve gathered 1 chest short of 3 full Warleader gear sets. This gear seems to drop the most often for me out of most pieces. Wearing this till i finally get the exalted set and it looks so sweet on undead. If farming hard (6+ hours daily) for it I would be surprised if it took over a week to gather. Good luck!

6. Asheru says:

Today I farmed the shoulders and helm in about 35 mins in AQ 20 using the gladiator trick. (Leaving the second boss alive and having instant spawn mobs)

7. S says:

Does anyone have tips for farming this set? I know farming random world drop items is next to impossible, but I’ve never seen any of the pieces on the Auction House.

I see AQ seems to drop a lot of these. Do they drop often enough in there to make it worth farming for them?

I’ve only once found a Warleader’s piece, and that was the chest which dropped from trash before the second boss in AQ20. Unfortunately, that’s one of the pieces which has a lookalike in the Adamantite Battlegear set. I have successfully farmed other similar items in AQ, but it can take a long, long time.