Vengeful Gladiator’s Vestments

Vengeful Gladiator’s Vestments
Rogue Season 3

Armor Type: Leather
Source: Honor Purchases/BoP raid drops
Availability: Rogues only! Easily available, but time consuming to gather the currency required

Season 3 sets have been made available once more with the release of Patch 4.3, after more than 3 years absence. The pieces are sold by Kezzik the Striker in Area 52, Netherstorm, at a combined cost of 4500 Honor Points. This can be broken down into 1000 honor each for the head, chest and legs, and 750 honor each for shoulders and gloves.

The matching belts, boots and bracers are listed at the bottom of the article, all of which are purchasable using the same tokens that award Tier 6 pieces, from Sunwell Plateau.

WristsVindicator’s Leather Bracers (Purchasable with Bracers of the Forgotten Vanquisher a drop from Kalecgos/Sathrovarr in Sunwell Plateau, from Kayri on the Isle of Quel’Danas)
WaistVindicator’s Leather Belt (Purchasable with Belt of the Forgotten Vanquisher a drop from Brutallus in Sunwell Plateau, from Kayri on the Isle of Quel’Danas)
FeetVindicator’s Leather Boots (Purchasable with Boots of the Forgotten Vanquisher a drop from Felmyst in Sunwell Plateau, from Kayri on the Isle of Quel’Danas)

Dual-Wield DaggersTraditional Flensing Knife (Purchasable from Sairuk and Tanaika at Revered reputation with The Kalu’ak)

Tags: ,

~ by Noelani on November 18, 2011.

8 Responses to “Vengeful Gladiator’s Vestments”

1. Satoshi says:

Anyone have a suggestion on a lower profile shoulders? I can’t seem to find any better looking shoulders for this set :(

2. DarkRose521 says:

I used these off-pieces to create a good look for blood elves. This is my attempt at an Illidari Assassin, a trash mob from BT. http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=33701:33703:33704:32265:33702:32366:32324:33700:8266:18816:18816&l=85#.

3. Rawlins says:

I did not know this set was available and have been lamenting because wowhead shows this set as not being available. Lo and behold I come to this site and find out that it IS once again available. I have been perusing around the site and have to say that I am very impressed. Thank you very much for this information and for this site. I’ll be recommending it to all my friends.

4. mufudge says:

Actually the best boots and bracers that match that set are the shadowmaster’s boots off mother sharaz in black temple and the insidious bands from teron gorefiend in black temple.. the vindicators bracers are a remake of the merciless gladiator set.

5. Mama Druid says:

Thank you for the response! Funny thing, I have a character with that face, just different coloring and markings. :)

6. Mama Druid says:

Just curious to know if the face on that model is available in game. I can’t seem to create one like your model in character creation.

• Ironyca says:

The model is frowning as she is in the middle of a fighting pose. That might add to why her face looks unrecognizable.
      When you choose the face, go for the one with the most blue lips, that’s her.

This is the face that you’re after (although the skin colour differs). She just looks very different because she’s pictured mid combat.