Replica Soulforge Armor

Replica Soulforge Armor
Dungeon Set 2 Replica

Source: BoE ticket purchases
Availability: Easily available, but time consuming to complete

This is one of the replica sets added in Patch 4.3, imitating the looks of the Soulforge Paladin Dungeon Set 2, which has not been available since the release of Cataclysm.

The set requires 520 Darkmoon Prize Tickets in total, which are available from various quests and dailies on Darkmoon Island. The Darkmoon Faire is only available for one week per month, so the availability of this set is limited by time.

HeadReplica Soulforge Helm (BoE purchase at the cost of 75 Darkmoon Prize Tickets from Baruma on Darkmoon Island)
ShouldersReplica Soulforge Spaulders (BoE purchase at the cost of 75 Darkmoon Prize Tickets from Baruma on Darkmoon Island)
ChestReplica Soulforge Breastplate (BoE purchase at the cost of 75 Darkmoon Prize Tickets from Baruma on Darkmoon Island)
WristsReplica Soulforge Bracers (BoE purchase at the cost of 55 Darkmoon Prize Tickets from Baruma on Darkmoon Island)
GlovesReplica Soulforge Gauntlets (BoE purchase at the cost of 55 Darkmoon Prize Tickets from Baruma on Darkmoon Island)
WaistReplica Soulforge Belt (BoE purchase at the cost of 55 Darkmoon Prize Tickets from Baruma on Darkmoon Island)
LegsReplica Soulforge Legplates (BoE purchase at the cost of 75 Darkmoon Prize Tickets from Baruma on Darkmoon Island)
FeetReplica Soulforge Boots (BoE purchase at the cost of 55 Darkmoon Prize Tickets from Baruma on Darkmoon Island)

Main Hand SwordBloodmaw Magus-Blade (BoP drop from Gruul the Dragonkiller in Gruul’s Lair, at a 12% drop rate)
ShieldLord’s Crest (BoE world drop)

Recolors:

Tags: , , ,

~ by Noelani on November 7, 2011.

8 Responses to “Replica Soulforge Armor”

1. kaelthas waterstrider says:

Draenei on image is very stunning. OMG. I loving draeneies and this soulforge armor ^^

2. Lindsey says:

As of earlier this week, characters that are at least the level required on the BoE item can purchase that them. They do NOT need to be the same class or be able to wear the item in order to purchase it. I purchased many of the pieces to one of the druid sets and was able to buy those pieces on alts (including alts that were cloth wearers).

3. Jona says:

:o Santa is that you? :O ITS THE SOULFORGE ARMOR YAY!
    (Santa) No jona that is mine i need it to defeat undead armys!
    (Jona) So is mine in one of those boxes or what?
    (Santa) Why dont you find out jona?
    (Jona) AWESOME oh wait whats a replica?
    (Santa) Well its not real….
    (Jona) Oh well thats ok cause ill just take the real armor and you can have this o whats this :O ITS A REPLICA!

4. endersblade says:

Also, an absolutely PERFECT match for a 2h sword:

5. endersblade says:

The first time I laid eyes on this set I decided to roll a pally. After much grinding, I got all but the last two pieces of it. Never did finish it. I can’t WAIT to finally not only finish this set, but be able to use it once more!

• Lindsey says:

I am also excited about this set. I am hoping I can acquire enough tickets from my alts at the next faire so that I can purchase the most visual pieces. I’ve been searching for a purple draenei-looking set for transmog to level my draenei paladin in. If anyone has any other suggestions for such a set, please let me know! :)

• Mar says:

If you haven’t already completed the set, you won’t be able to complete it on alts… they made all the pieces BoP. No warriors or deathknights can ever get the set now, and none will be seen on the auction house.

• Mar says:

sorry! that issue is old news, now the items are BoE again, however only the class which they were originally made for can actually get any of them.