Replica Dreadmist Raiment

Replica Dreadmist Raiment
Dungeon Set 1 Replica

Armor Type: Cloth
Source: BoE ticket purchases
Availability: Easily available, but time consuming to complete

This is one of the replica sets added in Patch 4.3, imitating the looks of the Dreadmist Warlock Dungeon Set 1, which has not been available since the release of Cataclysm.

The set requires 520 Darkmoon Prize Tickets in total, which are available from various quests and dailies on Darkmoon Island. The Darkmoon Faire is only available for one week per month, so the availability of this set is limited by time.

HeadReplica Dreadmist Mask (BoE purchase at the cost of 75 Darkmoon Prize Tickets from Barum on Darkmoon Island)
ShouldersReplica Dreadmist Mantle (BoE purchase at the cost of 75 Darkmoon Prize Tickets from Barum on Darkmoon Island)
ChestReplica Dreadmist Robe (BoE purchase at the cost of 75 Darkmoon Prize Tickets from Barum on Darkmoon Island)
WristsReplica Dreadmist Bracers (BoE purchase at the cost of 55 Darkmoon Prize Tickets from Barum on Darkmoon Island)
GlovesReplica Dreadmist Wraps (BoE purchase at the cost of 55 Darkmoon Prize Tickets from Barum on Darkmoon Island)
WaistReplica Dreadmist Belt (BoE purchase at the cost of 55 Darkmoon Prize Tickets from Barum on Darkmoon Island)
LegsReplica Dreadmist Leggings (BoE purchase at the cost of 75 Darkmoon Prize Tickets from Barum on Darkmoon Island)
FeetReplica Dreadmist Sandals (BoE purchase at the cost of 55 Darkmoon Prize Tickets from Barum on Darkmoon Island)

StaffDignified Headmaster’s Charge (BoA purchase at the cost of 3500 Justice Points)

Recolors:

Tags: , , ,

~ by Noelani on November 7, 2011.

7 Responses to “Replica Dreadmist Raiment”

1. chrissi says:

this is also heirloom I have the set its battle account gear.

2. Kafoozalum32 says:

A cloak I have been using for my Mage with this set for quite some time is the Crushed Velvet Cloak. It seems to be a perfect match.

Hope this helps :)

Love the site, by the way!

3. endersblade says:

Could use a cape for this. Just quickly perused through Moggit, couldn’t really find one, though I didn’t really look hard…any recommendations?

And yes, the original Headmaster’s Charge still drops, and to me, would be a lot easier to get than farming the JP for the BoA. And, as for this particular site, I really think the ORIGINAL should be linked here, not the BoA, as the whole point is to farm the gear, in my opinion.

My lock is currently running with this set (Non-replica) + original Headmaster’s Charge, mostly because I already had it in my bank, and haven’t really decided what to transmog him to. Really nostalgic set, for sure!

The intention of our articles is to present viewers with a look, and the simplest way to obtain the various comprising pieces. In some cases we will link identical alternatives to an item when there is a comparible difficulty level in obtaining them, but our articles would become very crowded if we listed all lookalikes. It’s for that reason that we include links to Wowhead where readers can use the “Same model as” tab.

With regards to Headmaster’s Charge, I’m sure there are plenty of people out there who would like the challenge of farming it, but when the difference is between a common and widely accessible heirloom, and a 2% drop, it’s my experience that the majority would actually seek the easier option.

At the end of the day, we’re about the look, not dictating the proper method for obtaining items.

4. Lalita says:

The Bringer of Death looks exactly like Dignified Headmasters Charge.

• lockstar says:

You can still get the original Headmaster’s Charge from Scholomance, but soon because when MoP’s out that instance will be changed :(