Green Iron Set

Green Iron Set

Armor Type: Mail
Source: BoE Blacksmith crafted
Availability: Simple to obtain

All of the Green Iron items can be crafted by Blacksmiths of 180+ skill. The majority of the recipes are learned from trainers, although a few are BoE world drops. This shouldn’t be a big problem however, as the plans are quite common.

Note that whilst there is no belt for this set, there is a headpiece, Green Iron Helm, which was left out for aesthetic reasons but can be obtained in the same way as the rest of the set.

ShouldersGreen Iron Shoulders
ChestGreen Iron Hauberk
WristsGreen Iron Bracers
GlovesGreen Iron Gauntlets
LegsGreen Iron Leggings
FeetGreen Iron Boots

~ by Noelani on September 18, 2011.

7 Responses to “Green Iron Set”

1. Amaxe says:

Is there a belt you would recommend? I’m thinking of a transmog for my female dwarf shaman using the fel iron chain coif for the head, but I can’t seem to find a belt which matches.

Great site by the way.

2. Mr Teufel says:

Maybe you could do a post comparing all the different helmet models.
    Perhaps grouped by accessibility, BoP or BoE, or level required?

It’s probably a little outside of our scope to do that, it seems more like something that Disenchanting Azeroth might do in future.
      I realise we leave out a lot of headpieces, as we consider most of them to be hideous and completely detracting from the rest of the set, but we haven’t quite come up with a suitable work-around yet for those who’re interested in seeing them nonetheless. Perhaps, we can just clip in a thumbnail to each article where the helm is omitted, perhaps something else. Ironyca’s currently out of town, but when she’s back we’ll discuss what direction we take headgear.

• Mr Teufel says:

The thumbnail idea would be useful enough for me. I do understand, and agree that many helms are quite ugly. But for some concepts, like Death Knights or Paladins, I think they’re fairly essential. So help finding nice ones that match various armour schemes would be greatly appreciated.

I’ll get back to you as soon as we’ve figured out which path to take!

• Ironyca says:

Hey Mr Teufel
        We’re unlikely to stray from our current way of featuring gear sets, but there’s some nice resources out there than can help fill in some of the gaps we leave behind, such as headgear.
        I’ll recommend you to Icy-Veins’ item model tabs, here’s the hunter head model link for example.
        Another great site is World of Wardrobes where you can sort gear by armor type, gear slot and color. Here’s the Mail armor by color link.
        I hope it helps!