Absolution Recolour

Absolution Recolour
Tier 6 Priest Lookalike

Armor Type: Cloth
Level Req.: 70 (83 with extras)
Source: BoP boss drops from the Black Temple raid instance
Availability: Time consuming to farm and requires assistance

Four pieces of the Priest Tier 6 recolour can be found within Black Temple. In order to get these items you’ll likely need a group of 3+ max level characters, as some of the bosses are difficult or impossible to solo by any class due to their mechanics, particularly Reliquary of Souls and the first boss, Naj’entus, who you must kill in order to access the ‘loot’ bosses. If you’re below level 85, you will likely need substantially more than 3 members. The boots are a vendor purchase and are a perfect match for the BT items.

HeadCowl of Benevolence (BoP from Teron Gorefiend in Black Temple)
ShouldersAmice of Brilliant Light (BoP from Shade of Akama in Black Temple)
ChestGarments of Temperance (BoP from Gurtogg Bloodboil in Black Temple)
GlovesGloves of Unfailing Faith (BoP from Essence of Anger (Reliquary of Souls) in Black Temple)
FeetSlippers of Dutiful Mending (Vendor purchase in Shattrath City, at the cost of 390 Justice Points)

WaistLunar Belt (BoE world drop)
StaffSoul Releaser/Soul Releaser (BoP from Earthrager Ptah in normal/heroic mode Halls of Origination respectively)

Recolours (Priest-only):

Absolution Recolour » Absolution Recolour Player Gallery
UncleSwagg
UncleSwagg

~ by Noelani on May 9, 2011.

25 Responses to “Absolution Recolour”

1. Kapulani says:

I was surprised to find that the “Cord of the Slain Champion” (http://www.wowhead.com/item=77255) is a rather good match for the colors, though the theme is off on closer examination (it looks like a blue “gear” is on the buckle). Overall, I was pleasantly surprised at the fit.

It drops from Warlord Zon’ozz in normal mode of Dragon Soul.

2. Yura says:

i love this set…but..you should of showed it on a human male or blood elf.

3. Eclavdra says:

As a Priest, “Absolution Recolor” is going to be my transmo set as soon as 4.3 goes live. Most of the Priests will probably go for the Avatar set, which is great, but will be too common. I already have all pieces save the gloves… Damn, Reliquary of Souls is hard to kill !

As said before, Lunar Belt (http://www.wowhead.com/item=14255) is a nice match … However the Gossamer Belt (http://www.wowhead.com/item=7526) is very fine too. I already have it so I can assure it matchs the robe (Garments of Temperance) very nicely.

Here is a tip on getting Gossamer Belt : wake up early each day and kill all the “rares” in Badlands, and try it again mid-day and in the evening. They repop every 6 hours or so (I think). This might only take 10 minutes if you take the portal to Twilight Highland from capital city (A or H), and then a quick fly and there you go.

I got my Gosammer Belt in only 3 or 4 days using the strategy (I also got shoulders and hat BTW, which are cool).

This applies for Lunar Belt also, with different locations.

4. Shawn says:

There is no right belt for this but i found one that match nicely with this, Lunar Belt ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=14255/lunar-belt ) random drop from lvl 40!

5. Agitarsi says:

Unfortunately i had completed the quest and could not obtain A’dal’s Gift, which does match perfectly.

I ended up going with http://www.wowhead.com/item=5967
    Girdle of Nobility, It’s blue is very close to the highlights of the set.

6. Triste says:

Another belt possibility is A’dal’s Gift http://www.wowhead.com/item=31461

Heavenly Breeze is the best match I can find as far as cloaks go.

I’m surprised no one mentioned the boots!
    Slippers of Dutiful Mending are a PERFECT match – http://www.wowhead.com/item=34926#.

390 Justice Points, From Justice vendor “Anwehu” in Shattrath.
    Enjoy.=)

9. Mereli says:

Neither the Belt of the Long Road, nor the Belt of Divine Inspiration match this set perfectly, contrary to what the comments say. They are the same item model and they match T5. There is not a belt in the game that matches this perfectly (which is unfortunate). Closest I’ve been able to find is the Unyielding Girdle or the Nethershard Girdle (both have merits, but are just far enough off that I don’t want to use them with these items /nerdrage)

10. I’ve managed to find a couple of staves that look alright with this set:

Devotion
    Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest
    Grand Marshal’s Stave (Alliance only)
    Icecore Staff
    Intensity
    Staff of Immaculate Recovery
    Staff of Metanoia
    Viscious Gladiator’s Battle Staff

Personally i like Devotion the best, but thats just my opinion.

This waist matches perfectly:
    Belt of Divine Inspiration

12. triggertastic says:

Anyone know of a nice looking staff/caster one hander that looks good with this or the original?? been trolling wowmodelviewer ever since mogging was announced. Thanks

Anyone got an idea for a other chestpice? aint so much for robes so any idea for a tunic ?

For Cloak I think these fit best (same model):
    Stainless Cloak of the Pure Hearted – Karazhan/Prince Malchezaar
    Light-Touched Stole of Altruism – Auchenai Crypts/Exarch Maladaar

If i remember right, the tailoring crafted Belt of the Long Road & Boots of the Long Road fits this set perfectly.

Reanimator Cloak from Drak Tharon Heroic trash fits quite well. White with gold trim.

^ that + a fitting cloak ?

does anyone know a fitting waist ?