Lawbringer Recolour

Lawbringer Recolour
Tier 1 Paladin Lookalike

Source: BoP boss drops from normal and heroic Outland dungeons
Availability: Time consuming to farm, but soloable by high level characters

The items in the Lawbringer recolour set are from level 70 normal and heroic dungeons. The farming process is easily soloable by a level 85 character, but it is potentially very time consuming to gather the entire set, due to daily heroic lockouts.

HeadRuby Helm of the Just (BoP from Keli’dan the Breaker in Heroic Blood Furnace)
ShouldersPauldrons of Swift Retribution (BoP from Nexus-Prince Shaffar in Heroic Mana-Tombs)
ChestBreastplate of Righteous Fury (BoP from Quagmirran in Heroic Slave Pens)
WristsBracers of Just Rewards (BoP from Watchkeeper Gargolmar in Heroic Ramparts)
GlovesGauntlets of Vindication (BoP from Nexus-Prince Shaffar in Heroic Mana-Tombs)
WaistGirdle of Gallantry (BoP from Ghaz’an in Heroic Underbog)
LegsOrnate Leggings of the Venerated (BoP from Blackheart the Inciter in Normal and Heroic Shadow Labyrinth)
FeetOrnate Boots of the Sanctified (BoP from Ambassador Hellmaw in Normal and Heroic Shadow Labyrinth)

Lawbringer Recolour » Lawbringer Recolour Player Gallery
Nicekitteh
Rastablasta

~ by Noelani on May 8, 2011.

26 Responses to “Lawbringer Recolour”

1. maximus says:

im super suprised that no one mentioned this wep for this set

2. Daniel says:

Tabard of flame works really well with this set!

3. Evilshadow says:

just found out koren the blacksmith drops a blue version sadly its only the helm chest and legs :(

4. Evilshadow says:

The best tabard in my opinion CONSORTIUM tabard best weapon NIGHTFALL (axe)

5. Zennik says:

anyone know a good TABARD for this?? >.> im planning on going for this for my orc dk, so…

6. Dkbomber says:

So I was going for the Judgement recolour in the Blood Furnace, the wrists didn’t drop but the helm of Lawbringer did so I’m happy. :D

7. Sam says:

Brutal Gladiator’s Pummeler, good 1h Mace for this set. What I’m using as a TM from the ugly as sin Gavel of Pero from WoE

8. Tutina says:

I have this set along with about 6 others. A really nice addition ”2 hand Axe” if you can aquire it ofc ”world drop” which i have had on my char along time. Singing Crystal Axe. Colours match so beautifully.

9. maxumis says:

I just got this set. I found Warmonger 2hd sword. It’s a perfect match. Also try blade of misfortune, bet that would be sweet also.

10. Corr says:

Another shield that goes really well with this setup and noone has mentioned yet is the Gladiator’s shieldwall. It’s 750 honor and you buy it in Area 52. It’s red and black/grey (very similar colors to the Blood knight defender), but it’s much better looking if you ask me.

Happy hunting!

/Corr – Balnazzar

11. katmiamosha says:

I really like this set for my worgen dk for future mogging (the blood red is what got me), but the shoulders just dont really seem to go with a dk. Is there another set of shoulders that might go with this that is plate? I know BC used red alot so I’m hoping theres something else to match.

12. dewl says:

i was going for the wrath gear but so far i only gotten 1 pieace meanwhile ive gotten nearly full of that without trying…

13. wschlansker says:

I would advocate using the greatsword of horrid dreams (shadow labs) along with the previously mentioned blood knight defender (H Hellfire Ramparts). I personally think they go together, but I’m usually holy, so still looking for a mace!

• Tako says:

it does go really well, however its classified as a main hand weapon and most current weapons are just classified as 1 hand weapons, so it won`t let you transmog it :(

Anyone know of a good one handed weapon (preferably a sword) to go with this? I’m collecting the set and if i remeber correctly there’s a shield that would go well with this and i need a weapon to complete the set.

Go Go Power Rangers…….

16. Folcon says:

I would recommend Endbringer. http://www.wowhead.com/item=27769

17. Josh says:

I dont know about an axe, but…

Blade of Misfortune

Edit by Noelani: Fixed the link for you :)

18. Dazarune says:

good 2h axe to go with this anyone?