Doomplate Battlegear

Doomplate Battlegear

Source: BoP boss drops from normal and heroic Outland dungeons
Availability: Time consuming to farm, but soloable by high level characters

The 5 pieces of the Doomplate Battlegear are from normal and heroic level 70 Outland dungeons. The farming process is easily soloable by a level 85 character, but it is potentially very time consuming to gather the entire set, due to daily heroic lockouts.

Also available are two rare quality Outland dungeon drops which, although not technically part of the Doomplate, match the appearance of the set. There doesn’t appear to be any bracers which perfectly match the Doomplate gear.

HeadDoomplate Warhelm (BoP from Epoch Hunter in Heroic Old Hillsbrad Foothills)
ShouldersDoomplate Shoulderguards (BoP from The Black Stalker in Heroic Underbog)
ChestDoomplate Chestguard (BoP from Harbinger Skyriss in Normal and Heroic Arcatraz)
GlovesDoomplate Gauntlets (BoP from Keli’dan the Breaker in Heroic Blood Furnace)
LegsDoomplate Legguards (BoP from Exarch Maladaar in Heroic Auchenai Crypts)
WaistDeathforge Girdle (BoP from Talon King Ikiss in Normal and Heroic Sethekk Halls)
FeetObsidian Clodstompers (BoP from High Botanist Freywinn in Normal and Heroic Botanica)

~ by Noelani on May 8, 2011.

6 Responses to “Doomplate Battlegear”

1. Eleana says:

My BElf arms warrior is wearing this set with Furious Gizmatic Goggles and Endbringer. I love it!

2. Julie says:

Hey, curretly running this one with a few additions using:
    Furious Gizmatic Goggles
    Dory’s Embrace
    Latro’s Dancing Blade

My biggest problem is still finding a good shield for it I don’t realy like the sugest Jagged Shield it’s too spiky I think ~ if anyone got a suggestion I’d like to hear it currently using a Masterwork Spiritguard Shield as temporary ~

link for wowhead itemcomparation ~ choose to see in 3D for model with items on

3. Ereido says:

A good shield with this would be Jagged Obsidian Shield, or at least I think that’s the name.

4. Onyx says:

I love this set! I play an orc fury warrior, and just decided to do this set. For my tabard, i use the Tabard of the ebon blade, and two scepter of the sha’tar. It looks so badass!

5. Pawlo says:

I need a good shild for this transmog set

6. Windwaker says:

Only need the legs this set is awesome with the gnomeregan tabard, engineering goggles and a purple 2 handed weapon