Valor Recolour

Valor Recolour
Warrior Dungeon Set 1 Lookalike

Source: BoP boss drops from normal Outland dungeons
Availability: Time consuming to farm, but soloable by high level characters

All of the items in the Valor recolor set are from level 60-65 normal Outland dungeons. The farming process is easily soloable by a level 85 character, but it is potentially time consuming to gather the whole set. The shield depicted is also from a dungeon within the same range. Note that there appears to be no specifically matching headpiece for this set.

ShouldersPauldrons of Brute Force (BoP from The Black Stalker in Normal Underbog)
ChestUnscarred Breastplate (BoP from Quagmirran in Normal Slave Pens)
WristsNexus-Bracers of Vigor (BoP from Nexus-Prince Shaffar in Normal Mana-Tombs)
GlovesIronblade Gauntlets (BoP from The Maker in Normal Blood Furnace)
WaistTenacious Defender (BoP from Omor the Unscarred in Normal Ramparts)
LegsGreaves of the Iron Guardian (BoP from Swamplord Musel’ek in Normal Underbog)
FeetIronsoul Clompers (BoP from the Reinforced Fel Iron Chest in Normal Ramparts, after defeating Nazan and Vazruden)

ShieldShield of the Void (BoP from Pandemonius in Normal Mana-Tombs)

~ by Noelani on May 7, 2011.

37 Responses to “Valor Recolour”

1. Your mom says:

Any helm fitting with this?

2. Reptiliaa says:

The hole set didn’t take long to farm, i got it in a bout 3 hours including time I got locked out for ‘Entering too many instances’ and a trip to the shop..

3. Slamz says:

What a wonderful set this was. I had fun while trying to get although the pants i got after 23 runs :(

I would also like to add my 2 cents. If you find it hard to get the shield there is also another shield that shares the same model a green drop called Zeth’Gor Shield of the… (comes out in many types) a green outland drop 69 lvl.

My personal preference for this set though is Fel-Iron Shield of the… another 67lvl outland drop. Looks more tankish imo.

Kudos to the ppl who keep this site up!

p.s. Hayen is right about the sword from Zul Farak , it fits nicely

I farmed the shoulders like 20 runs or something still no luck i only need shoulder and chest :D¨

5. Chad says:

Hey all, if anyone is looking for a 1 hand mace, http://www.wowhead.com/item=50734/royal-scepter-of-terenas-ii goes pretty well with this set.

6. Windpaw says:

I think I’m going to give up on seeing Greaves of the Iron Guardian ever drop. I’ve run Underbog (normal) forever.

7. Prôstyles says:

I’ve been farming the gauntlets For a week now and it will only drop a Relic or belt!! is there any other replacement?

That sounds like some bad luck, as the drop chance is quite high. Do you recall how many times you killed The Maker? I doubt there’ll be anything quite as good as the Ironblade Gauntlets that is easier to get.

• Prôstyles says:

I kill The Maker about three times each day, that relic seems to taunt me… lol. Though everything else was extremely easy to get.

• blackhand says:

Did u get ur glove piece? If not battle tag blackhoods41#1763 and I’ll run u

8. Ace says:

Anybody found a cloak that’ll look good with this?

9. Phazos says:

Oh damned, that chest piece is impossible to get

10. Aka says:

Un Weapon ?

11. endersblade says:

Man…I remember back during BC, trying to farm that stupid shield…I never got it. To this day, I think I’ve seen it drop TWICE. I have the rest of the set in my bank, just need to find a sword…and finally get this shield to drop!

12. Télos says:

Sorry, replied early. To be more exact, that’s the helm that would match this set.

Good job on the model match, shame about the colouration though!

• blackhand says:

Idk if u noticed the shield is actually a heirloom int piece if the shield is a bit hard(rare) then most likely heirloom shield will do best

• Anonymous says:

One note on this helm (the Wildguard Helm) it does have a light green tint to the accents. So while it’s a close match, if you look closely it doesn’t match exactly.