Transcendence Recolour

Transcendence Recolor
Tier 2 Priest Lookalike

Armor Type: Cloth
Source: BoP boss drops from normal and heroic Outland dungeons
Availability: Time consuming to farm, but soloable by high level characters

All of the items in the Transcendence recolor set are from level 70 normal and heroic dungeons. The farming process is easily soloable by a level 85 character, but it is potentially very time consuming to gather the entire set, due to daily heroic lockouts. The staff is obtainable from both normal and heroic Black Morass.

HeadScintillating Headdress of Second Sight (BoP from Shirrak the Deadwatcher in Heroic Auchenai Crypts)
ShouldersVestia’s Pauldrons of Inner Grace (BoP from the Cache of the Legion, once you have defeated the Gatekeepers in Normal and Heroic Mechanar)
ChestRobe of Effervescent Light (BoP from Keli’dan the Breaker in Heroic Blood Furnace)
WristsLight Scribe Bands (BoP from the Reinforced Fel Iron Chest in Heroic Ramparts, after defeating Nazan and Vazruden)
GlovesPrismatic Mittens of Mending (BoP from Commander Sarannis in Normal and Heroic Botanica)
WaistCord of Belief (BoP from Mennu the Betrayer in Heroic Slave Pens)
LegsPontiff’s Pantaloons of Prophecy (BoP from Captain Skarloc in Heroic Old Hillsbrad Foothills)
FeetLight-Woven Slippers (BoP from Darkweaver Syth in Normal and Heroic Sethekk Halls)

StaffEpoch-Mender (BoP from Temporus in Normal and Heroic Black Morass)

~ by Noelani on May 7, 2011.

19 Responses to “Transcendence Recolour”

1. Troelsy says:

Oh boy.. The helm was particularly painful to obtain for me.

I use the set with Seethe sword (last boss in Forge of Souls H.) and Silksand Star offhand.

The sword overrides enchants, and the green Jade Spirit enchant wouldn’t match the set.

2. Caly says:

I use this set on my Blood Elf Warlock and instead of using a 2h weapon. I chose the Spellfire longsword off of Mennu in regular slavepens. He also drops another pair of leggings called Princely Reign Leggings that go well with this set if you don’t want to run heroic for the ones mentioned above. I chose the stormbound tome as my transmog off hand that is made from inscription.

3. misscalissa says:

Love my new set! Thanks for all your hard work in putting this page together and the helpful comments.

Paired mine with Nibelung which dropped for me on my first run of ICC heroic!

I cant stop looking at myself! teehee!

4. Bill says:

The staff from heroic Mana-Tombs that drops off Nexus Prince (the final boss) goes GREAT with this set.

If you want the “suped-up” version of that staff, “The Nexus Key” from Tempest Keep is the same coloration but more complex.

Both are the best staffs to compliment this set.

5. Alexavis says:

I’m currently using this set on my Human Lock and I love it. I’m currently using Flawless Wand a green i got off the AH for the wand xmog and Manual of the Nethermancer from 2 boss in mechanar.

6. Erosen says:

Fantastic transmog set. This is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for with my mage. I am frost but could not find any blue sets I like (and that’s too literal anyway) but this set has a fanciful quality I really like. I think it would be particularly fantastic on an arcane mage. I am currently farming it and all dungeons (including heroic) are ridiculously easy on a level 90 toon. One shot pretty much everything. Transmog is for a blood elf.

7. Fyrpixie says:

I am using something very simple with this set.

I think because of the white flames it has it goes with the helm rather well. Haven’t quite found an offhand I want to use with it yet though. Just thought I would share another weapon that looks great. :P

8. joe schmo says:

best main/off for this set is the illidari bane mageblade from quest chain in shadowmoon and the off hand from heroic mech. nethermancer’s manual or something like that. mageblade is a dagger so easy to xmog and off hand matches set perfectly. looks pretty sexy when its all put together. also alternatively the the heroic mech drop you can use book of blood since its the same model. book of blood is usually pretty cheap in the ah.

9. Xephiere says:

If you really wanna flesh the set out, and have access to weekly ICC runs like my server farming old world — Heroic Nibelung is AMAZING when matched to this set, as well as the Netherfury Cloak from Botanica — Warp Splinter on Heroic.

10. rrr says:

The wand
    Nether Core’s Control Rod
    Amazing with this beautiful set.

11. Móddyn says:

Best staff for this is either

Requires a quest chain that takes about 30 minutes.

Same model, but drops from an extremely rare boss.

I found this model the best to go with this set.

12. Coconút says:

i found that

goes extremely well with that set.

13. Pingu says:

Great main hand mace match for this set is the mace drops from Old Hillsbrad normal second boss (Scarlok), or similar to this from Magister’s Terrace hc last boss mace drop. Good farming.

14. Kay says:

Only took about 2 weeks to farm due to unlucky drop rates on the headpiece. The rest of the visable pieces were farmed in one day. Lovely set on a draenei. Matches my white hair!

15. Majeye of Kil'Jaeden says:

Currently farming this set for my Orc Mage for transmog.

Not really sure what I’m going to use for my Main hand / off hand pieces though.

The 1 handed sword called “Revenger” kinda fits the theme a bit though.

16. tgisony says:

Staff of Infinite Mysteries from Curator in Karazhan is a pretty good match as well as Starlight Dagger from Heroic Slave Pens with Star-Heart Lamp from reg or heroic Black Morass. =)

17. Fariid says:

I am thinking of trying to get this set for my priest. maybe replace the staff with http://www.wowhead.com/item=18609

A good main hand/off hand combo for this set would be Mana Wrath, which I believe drops from Pathaleon the Calculator and Aran’s Soothing Saphirre, which drops from Shade of Aran.

I plan on farming this set, but changing out the shoulders for “Valorous Frostfire Shoulderpads”, since the colors match well.