Elements Recolour

Elements Recolor
Shaman Dungeon Set 1 Lookalike

Armor Type: Mail
Source: BoP boss drops from normal Outland dungeons
Availability: Time consuming to farm, but soloable by high level characters

All of the items in the Elements recolor set are from level 60-65 normal Outland dungeons. The farming process is easily soloable by a level 85 character, but it is potentially time consuming to gather the whole set.

There are a few of things worthy of note regarding the Elements recolour: firstly, the boots are the same as those in the Beaststalker recolour set, as the models were also the same in the original sets; secondly, there appear to be no specifically matching bracers for this set; and finally, the leggings were changed to be class specific for shamans only.

HeadMask of the Howling Storm (BoP from Nexus-Prince Shaffar in Normal Mana-Tombs)
ShouldersLightning-Rod Pauldrons (BoP from Tavarok in Normal Mana-Tombs)
ChestVest of Living Lightning (BoP from Mennu the Betrayer in Normal Slave Pens)
GlovesStormfront Gauntlets (BoP from Captain Skarloc in Normal Old Hillsbrad Foothills)
WaistGirdle of the Gale Storm (BoP from The Maker in Normal Blood Furnace)
LegsKilt of Rolling Thunders (BoP with a Shaman-only class restriction, from the Reinforced Fel Iron Chest in Normal Ramparts, after defeating Nazan and Vazruden)
FeetBoots of the Outlander (BoP from Pandemonius in Normal Mana-Tombs)

~ by Noelani on May 7, 2011.

12 Responses to “Elements Recolour”

1. Guizmoeu says:

I can’t find a kilt who filts the set (for non-shamy), but some legguards that I find are http://www.wowhead.com/item=7423/ and http://www.wowhead.com/item=27717/

2. Senjira says:

I found that http://www.wowhead.com/item=25084 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=24384 fit the set on a Female Troll quite nicely

3. Deadbeam says:

Does anyone know of some good legs for this set? Really want it for my hunter!

4. Thummum says:

Tyrant’s shield looks really good with this set.

5. Kenzo says:

Has anyone found any Weapons or Shields that go well with this set?

6. Jarkeler says:

The Boots of the Outlander just don’t seem to match this set.. In fact, they’re the boots from the Beaststalker recolor set. However, I have noticed that Sky-Hunter Swift Boots have a nice coloration to them that compliment this set rather well.

I love this set, managed to collect it on my draeni shaman as I levelled her. However I also like the unusualness on my Belf Huntress, yet I haven’t found replacements for the kilt or footwear (these boots look horrid in pants, imo). Riftstalker pants are to bad of a missmatch, but not perfect. Any suggestions for leggings and boots for a hunter?

• Cokenoice says:

The LFR Wyrmstalker’s Legguards have a similar color scheme. There is more dark (matching the pads on the shoulders) and a hint of the aqua on the sides.

8. Tanwen says:

Just a quick note you may want to add: Kilt of Rolling Thunders now has a class requirement of shaman-only. =/ So any hopeful non-shamans are out of luck on this one now.