Earthfury Recolour

Earthfury Recolour
Tier 1 Shaman Lookalike

Armor Type: Mail
Source: BoP boss drops from normal and heroic Outland dungeons
Availability: Time consuming to farm, but soloable by high level characters

All of the items in the Earthfury recolor set are from level 70 normal and heroic dungeons. The farming process is easily soloable by a level 85 character, but it is potentially very time consuming to gather the entire set, due to daily heroic lockouts.

Note that there isn’t a true belt match for this set. The belt shown and and listed here would in theory fit the set, based on its location and statistics, but it is infact a perfect match for the Hunter Tier 1 recolour set.

HeadMask of Inner Fire (BoP from Chrono Lord Deja in Normal and Heroic Black Morass)
ShouldersVolcanic Pauldrons (BoP from the Reinforced Fel Iron Chest in Heroic Ramparts, after defeating Nazan and Vazruden)
ChestWorldfire Chestguard (BoP from Dalliah the Doomsayer in Normal and Heroic Arcatraz)
WristsWorld’s End Bracers (BoP from Keli’dan the Breaker in Heroic Blood Furnace)
GlovesEarth Mantle Handwraps (BoP from Mekgineer Steamrigger in Normal and Heroic Steamvault)
WaistGirdle of Living Flame (BoP from Hungarfen in Heroic Underbog)
LegsMolten Earth Kilt (BoP from Pathaleon the Calculator in Normal and Heroic Mechanar)
FeetMagma Plume Boots (BoP from Shirrak the Deadwatcher in Heroic Auchenai Crypts)

~ by Noelani on May 4, 2011.

28 Responses to “Earthfury Recolour”

1. Rottenagenda says:

If anyone is looking for fist weapons. http://www.wowhead.com/item=39830/fist-of-subtlety
    Fist of subtlety look amazing with this. Unfortunately it’s a quest drop from Zul’Drak. So if you already happened to do it, you’re out of luck.

2. Shoheen says:

Just finished this set! I did make some modifications. Headpiece is Crown of Destruction from molten core, and belt is Ornate Girdle. Also I’m a hunter, so I am just using the Striker’s Mark, it’s neutral color went okay with the the set, and it isn’t overly gaudy.

3. Uziga says:

The problem with this set is weap/shield. I can’t find good “shaman looking” combinations.

4. thornex says:

this [Wave-Song Girdle] waist is perkeft match 4 the set in

5. Therium says:

Thought I would add my two cents since I use this site so much. I agree that the belt listed as tier 1 recolor not only wrong and doesn’t match, but also that it is the giantstalker recolor skin. So in putting together my shaman transmog which is a mix of tier sets, I found a better belt to go with the colors and there are 4 different sources to acquire it, the easiest being Darkhunter’s Cinch http://www.wowhead.com/item=30950#same-model-as.

6. Kazulu(Agamaggan) says:

I dont really find the belt displayed any good for my needs, so I use Titan-Forged Waistguard of Salvation.
    It gives it that shaman look and it takes about an hour for a 90 to get.

7. Cartouche says:

The chest piece says here that it’s a 19% drop rate and Wowhead says 24%. I have run the Arcatraz 28 times now and Dalliah has not once dropped the chest peice. It’s the only piece left that I need and getting very frustrated. Transmogging was a great idea but it’ll be the death of me. :)

8. Dartt says:

I currently have Serpentcrest Life-Staff, for a wep along with thoriumweave cloak and as a hunter i think it looks pretty awesome because it gives me a really cool shamman look which is awesome

9. wow lot says:

Hi. is there any shield and mace what would be good looking with this set?

10. Dejrun says:

Anyone got a set of Fist weapons taht would match this?

11. Gigawatt says:

Nice thanks for this, never seemed to get Earthfury itself to drop in Molten Core, a good cape to go with this set is the new valor cape; Woundlicker Cover.

12. Eldarion says:

Has anyone found gear that matches the Pauldrons of Surging Mana (Blue recolor of these shoulders)?

I’ve been trying, but they use a strange shade of blue that doesn’t mesh with any of the blue mail I’ve tried so far.

• cortessa says:

i have the same problem. but so far im usung the renegade set with it. looks fine. but i have spiced it up with cloak of enduring swiftness (have the same light blue colour as shoulders) weapon: staff of the great reptile

• supafongboon says:

My set for the Pauldrons of Surging Mana is:

Njord Helm of the _____

Nexus-Strider Breastplate

Nexus-Strider Legwraps

Nexus-Strider Gloves

Sundered Footwraps

Aegis of the Vindicator (shield)

ALl very bluey kind of gear, can’t find a kilt that matches well though.

13. Daji says:

This is a great set! A must get for my hunter, thanks for makeing this web page helps alot! :D

14. rasta says:

any good bow/wep that would match this for hunter?

15. katmiamosha says:

The Ornate Girdle and Masterwork Girdle are gold in color while Engraved Girdle is Red. They all match nicely for this set. I was looking for the Masterwork Girdle but found Engraved Girdle in the AH first so I went with that.

16. Ankahar says:

check out the Ornate Girdle of the ….. its a lvl 50 belt world boe drop i found it on the auction house its a exact match to the set its a recolor of the earthfury set check it out

17. katmiamosha says:

I’m using Engraved Girdle for the belt when I mogg this set. It works better for the more slender appearance of my draenei shaman. Also planning on using the T5 shaman recolour shoulders. Looks extremely elegant, but deadly :p

18. Eternityshard says:

The belt listed here technically is the hunter recolor, but I can’t actually find one that is a recolor of Earthfury. Clearly this one was intended to have been, but I guess the art was mixed up.

19. iOnly says: