Nemesis Recolour

Nemesis Recolour
Tier 2 Warlock Lookalike

Armor Type: Cloth
Source: BoP boss drops from normal and heroic outland dungeons
Availability: Time consuming to farm, but soloable by high level characters

All of the items in the Nemesis recolor set are from level 70 normal and heroic dungeons. The farming process is easily soloable by a level 85 character, but it is potentially very time consuming to gather the entire set, due to daily heroic lockouts.

It’s worth noting that whilst the glove colouration is rather strange, they are the matching model for the Nemesis set.

HeadDemonfang Ritual Helm (BoP from The Black Stalker in Heroic The Underbog)
ShouldersMantle of Three Terrors (BoP from Chrono Lord Deja in Normal and Heroic Black Morass)
ChestVermillion Robes of the Dominant (BoP from Warlord Kalithresh in Normal and Heroic Steamvault)
WristsCrimson Bracers of Gloom (BoP from Omor the Unscarred in Heroic Ramparts)
GlovesGloves of the Deadwatcher (BoP from Shirrak the Deadwatcher in Heroic Auchenai Crypts)
WaistSash of Serpentra (BoP from Warlord Kalithresh in Normal and Heroic Steamvault)
LegsDevil-Stitched Leggings (BoP from Laj in Normal and Heroic Botanica)
FeetExtravagent Boots of Malice (BoP from Tavarock in Heroic Mana-Tombs)

WeaponRod of Blazing Light (BoP from Vexallus in Heroic Magisters’ Terrace)

Original (Warlock-only):

Nemesis Recolour » Nemesis Recolour Player Gallery
Vaugn
Vaugn

~ by Noelani on May 3, 2011.

16 Responses to “Nemesis Recolour”

1. Verdammt says:

I like the look of the tailor-made Frostsavage Gloves (http://www.wowhead.com/item=41516#created-by-spell) with this. They’re black but they have a dark red “V” pattern that matches the dark red on the bottom of the robes and a dark grey and a white “V” that matches the thin trim lines .

2. Oledolyckan says:

Hey awesome set just got it on my priest!

For all you 1h users out there it looks badass with http://www.wowhead.com/item=34179 for off hand and big http://www.wowhead.com/item=28210 simular mace drops in BT but it’s slightly smaller and also http://www.wowhead.com/item=27816 for shoulders looks nice aswell if you want to speed up getting pieces! enjoy!

3. Paul says:

I wasn’t happy with the purple on the gloves, as there is no other purple on the set. I hunted around and decided on Black Mageweave Gloves. They aren’t “pretty” like the rest of the set, but they are a grey that is a perfect match the the grey time on the set. Also, they cover just the hands, so the reddish trim of the chest piece is still visible on the wrists.

4. shaun says:

For Im using:
    Chest: Simple Robe
    Hands: Flarecore Gloves
    Belt: Girdle of Prophecy
    Shoulders: (for now) Flarecore Mantle

5. Asigna says:

As a person who doesn’t like robes, I am using the Corsair’s Overshirt from normal Deadmines, and will hopefully be using the Sawbones Shirt from Scholomance (assuming the thing ever drops…) Alternatively, I guess the Red Workman’s Shirt could work.
    For the gloves, I am using warlock t12 gloves, since I think that coloration is a match for the rest of the outfit.
    Currently, I am debating about using the Rod of Blazing Light, or getting the Staff of the Forest Lord.
    Any opinions or comments?

6. Kushion says:

any good capes for this amazing looking transmog? my mage has it cept for the gloves and the boots and the waistband, and the legs but you cant see them so it doesnt madder, i wanna good looking cape right now im using the normal cata one it kinda matches it but are theyre any better ones?

7. Teromi says:

For robes I picked up

Scarlet Sin’dorei Robes: http://www.wowhead.com/item=34610/scarlet-sindorei-robes

from Heroic Magister Terrace off of Kael’thas.
    They look better on my female BE than the other robes did and match a little better with the shoulders imo.

8. Simoria says:

farming the shoulders for a week now, still don’t got it… It’s so frustrating , you can’t even imagine

• Priestholmez says:

You don’t need to farm every day, just set Black Morass to Normal difficulty and if the shoulders don’t drop, just reset the instance and try again. I got them on third try, within half an hour.

9. Vaugn says:

I use something similar to this look as my transmog set. Here are a few variant options:

Head: The Hexxer’s Mask (Zul’Gurub), a trollish mask that covers your whole face. (Very fun!)

Hands: Gauntlets of the Sun King from Kael’thas in Tempest Keep. Very “high” gloves that completely cover your bracers. But also has the perfect orange / red look.

Cloak — Fireproof Cloak from Domo’s chest in Molten Core. Fairly high drop rate which is nice. If you prefer going with no cloak, you can either use the video options to turn the display off, or you can get The Emporer’s New Cloak from the Emporer in Blackrock Depths. (It’s an invisible cloak that you can mog over a regular cloak. Useful if you swap transmog sets for PvP or whatever with a set that does have a cloak you want displayed.)

Shoulders — Mantle of Roaring Flames (heroic) from Atramedes in Blackwing Descent. These are a nightmare to get, but look utterly awesome with this robe. And I mean awesome.

There are numerous (!) good weapons that can go with this set. I use The Ancient Scepter of Sue-Min (bonus: has a self-glow so it doesn’t pick up a glow from an enchant) along with Arcane Star on my offhand.

Dragon Soul also has several good weapons including Ti’Takh (normal quality) which makes a great staff.

10. Kaiserin says:

This is one of my fave sets/re-colors in the game.. Definitely grabbing this for my priest. Only seen one other person wearing it so far on my server also. :D

• Lilly says:

Yeah ive only seen 1 other person on my realm also have this set but other than that nobody else has it! So im working on getting it for my panda priest :P!

11. endersblade says:

I picked up these two items while farming for another set I was making:

Bloodfyre Robes of Annihilation

Mage-Fury Girdle:

And think they look MUCH better with the shoulders/helm from this set. I understand that the set posted here is the look-alike of a tier set; but if you’re going for a good looking set, I highly recommend these two items instead.

12. Clarendon says:

I was frustrated with the gloves problem myself when I was compiling this set, however I noticed something, the green Item “Imperial red gloves” combined with the bracers from heroic Magister’s Terrace, first boss, can roughly replace this as both the correct bracer pattern as well as roughly similar colored hands.

Imperial red gloves:

Bindings of Raging fire:

I believe this is an appropriate replacement for the gloves, and looks a lot better.