Orgrimmar Grunt

Orgrimmar Grunt

Armor Type: Leather
Source: Primarily BoE world drops
Availability: Surprisingly easy to get hold of

Checking the AH is the best source for these items. The only downside to this set, is that it’s not really farmable and it might take time before every items appears on the AH.

It should also be noted that Alliance characters have equal access to this set as Horde. This set is also the most accurate when it comes to copying guard armor.

Shoulder – Cabalist Spaulders (BoE world drop)
Chest – Warden’s Wraps (BoE world drop)
Gloves – Sentinel Gloves (BoE world drop)
Waist – Sentinel Girdle (BoE world drop)
Legs – Sentinel Trousers (BoE world drop)
Feet – Sentinel Boots (BoE world drop)
Mainhand – Bullova (widely available from weapon merchant vendors on both factions)

This is how an Orgimmar Grunt looks in the game:

~ by Noelani on October 10, 2010.

16 Responses to “Orgrimmar Grunt”

1. A dude says:

May i say that you can be a tauren guard i still dint founded the weapon but here it is:
    Tauren Bluffwatcher
    Armor
    – Ranger Shoulders
    – Feral Harness
    – Feral Leggings
    – Feral Shoes

2. SatyrKnight says:

You got to remember that for this to be a valid transmog, you will need to be a leather wearing class, which also means that you’re unlikely able to wield a 2-handed axe. So I propose this small modification and plan to do this on my Monk, who happens to be an Orc. Use an Edge of Winter for the main hand weapon with Heavy Iron Knuckles for an off hand fist weapon.

3. Errontrial says:

Not sure where I would put this, but I have been looking around and I have net been able to find any Undercity or Royal Undercity Guard sets. If anyone knows a set please tell me.

4. Meg says:

You should totally add the outfit for the Thunder Bluff Guards.

5. mok says:

I am still trying to get Chest peace…. i got EVERYTHING else. just need chest… ugh so hard… idk where to farm for it. and its never on ah!

here is my armory!

• Espen says:

Hey, you can buy some1 with same look called
      -Sentinel Breastplate of Stamina
      and
      Peerlees Armor of Power look kinda same. i think its like 10-5 % darker in color

• Mighty Mo says:

You can actually get an identical grunt chest piece from the Valley of Honour in Orgrimmar near the bank, but it’s a white and has very low stats.

6. Dobanu says:

I find it rather funny that this (minus the shoulders and weapon) is what you can find some of the Sandfury Trolls in uninstanced ZF wearing. I’m putting this set together for my Troll Rogue, then realized I’ll look like a guard instead!!! >.<

• Anjelus says:

Something even funnier than that Dobanu, an alternative to the Cabalist Spaulders for plate wearers is the Big Bad Pauldrons…which drop from a ZF boss o.O

7. lazerskillz says:

Hello:
    There are a few Recoulors of the Shoulderpants:

you can see them here:

Normal:
    Big Bad Pauldrons (Plate)
    (Zul’Farrak: Ukorz Sandscalp)

Green:
    Serpentskin Spaulders boe
    Indomitable Epaulets boe
    Cleansed Fel Pauldrons
    (Quest: Deathblow to the Legion Netherstorm)

Dark-Red:
    Rageclaw Shoulder Pads boe
    Cutthroat’s Mantle boe

Dark-Red and much taller:
    Drakesfire Epaulets (Mail) boe

Orange:
    Pridelord Pauldrons boe
    Mok’Nathal Champion’s Shoulderguards
    (Quest: Spirit Calling Blade’s Edge Mountains)
    Chieftain’s Shoulders boe

Dark-Orange:
    Defiler’s Chain Pauldrons (Horde-Arathi PvP)
    Highlander’s Chain Pauldrons (Alliance-Arathi PvP)

Blue:
    After Hours Pauldrons
    (Quest: That Little Extra Kick Netherstorm)

8. Gothboy86(Glogon) says:

Woot I only need the boots! Gonna make my Orc Monk look like this!

Correct me if i’m wrong, but the “Grunt’s Harness” from the war harness maker (kiro) in the valley of honor is the same.

Bullova doesnt look exactly as the axe what grunt has. I would suggest monstrous axe. It can be bought at AH.

You can also get the Big Bad Pauldrons from Zul’Farak as shoulder replacements