Magnificent Set

The Magnificent Set

Armor Type: Mail
Level Req.: 57 (80 with extras)
Source: BoE world drops
Availability: Not easily farmable, checking the Auction House regularly is the best option

Magnificent set items drop as random world BoEs from creatures of levels 55 to 62, both inside and outside of instances, in Azeroth. As the drop chances are very low, your best bet is to scan the Auction House for these pieces.

ChestMagnificent Breastplate
WristMagnificent Bracers
GlovesMagnificent Gauntlets
WaistMagnificent Belt
LegsMagnificent Leggings
FeetMagnificent Greaves

ShouldersMasterwork Pauldrons (BoE world drop)
Dual-Wield One-Handed MacesDeath Pyre Mace (BoE world drop from Cataclysm zones/instances)

Recolors:

Note: A number of Magnificent items were excluded from this like on the basis of looks. Check here if you wish to view them.

Magnificent Set » Magnificent Player Gallery
Enverion
Enverion

~ by Noelani on January 11, 2010.

10 Responses to “Magnificent Set”

1. Kalthan says:

Thoughts on if you think Tabard of the flame would go well with this set?

2. Mystcngs says:

I use the Crown of Flame from Ragnaros in Firelands normal mode with this set on my shaman and it is gorgeous! Heroic version would work also but I personally like the one from normal.

3. fionaline says:

for this set on my hunter i use Skyfire Hawk-Bow it looks awesome to the set, it drops from Warbringer O’mrogg shattered halls i had maybe 6 runs on normal before it dropped , that was pre patch 5.4 cant see it have changed tho

4. Zyréa says:

I would love a recommendation for a Bow or Crossbow to match this set. It’s gorgeous!

Due to the lack of different ranged weapon models/colourations, it’s difficult to find a perfect match for this set. I have however put together a short list of weapons which at least utilise some of the yellows, oranges and reds featured in the Magnificent set.

Two of the bows are very dark, perhaps too much so for the set, unless you incorporated other dark items into the outfit, but they do at least feature fiery/red colours. Hopefully there’ll be something that works for you!

Bows:
      Arathar, the Eye of Flame
      Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix
      Themios the Darkbringer

Crossbows:
      Emberhawk Crossbow
      Lava Bolt Crossbow

• Zyréa says:

Thank you! I do not car for Arathar, but otherwise these are all fantastic suggestions.

I already have Themios the Darkbringer, Emberhawk Crossbow, and Lava Bolt Crossbow in my collection, so I’m excited to have great options to choose from.

I think the Emberhawk Crossbow will look great for those who want to be flashy and stand out, and Themios the Darkbringer looks great for those who want to look a little more hardcore.

Love this set!

5. Greg says:

The epic dagger off the final boss in Karazhan goes well with this set.

6. Griselda says:

I JUST complete this set a couple days ago and I can’t express how excited I am to play WoW in this shockingly hot outfit. I took the above suggestion and I am using the Engraved Girdle to match. I would also like to suggest shoulders: Fiery Chain Shoulders (made by BS) are THE best matching shoulders (imo). I leveled BS and easily got to revered with the Thorium Brotherhood merely through questing.

7. chikusho says:

This set looks awesome but it took me months to get scouring the AH and I still don’t have the belt! However, if you can’t find the belt, the Engraved Girdle also goes well with this set.

For shoulders, I’m currently using the Engraved Pauldrons which kind of match the overall color scheme… but I’m looking for something better.

Flickering Shoulders (Heroic) look like they might match it but I don’t have those right now.

8. Angela says:

Love this set! It’s very vibrant and unique. The highest drop rates are in AQ so it’s a pain to get.. just be patient and check the AH.