Chief Brigadier Set

The Chief Brigadier Set

Armor Type: Mail
Source: BoE world drops
Availability: Not easily farmable, checking the Auction House regularly is the best option

Chief Brigadier items are random world drops from creatures of level 33 to 38. It is advisable that you scan the Auction House for them, as opposed to trying to farm them, due to the miniscule drop rates.

ShouldersChief Brigadier Pauldrons
ChestChief Brigadier Armor
WristsChief Brigadier Bracers
GlovesChief Brigadier Gauntlets
WaistChief Brigadier Girdle
LegsChief Brigadier Leggings
FeetChief Brigadier Boots

BackCloak of Crimson Snow (BoE crafted by Tailors of 405+ skill)
BowTalbuk Hunting Bow (BoE world drop from Outland)

The following alternative extras can be seen on the male Blood Elf shown to the right:

ShouldersCraterflame Spaulders (Heroic) (BoP drop from Alysrazor in heroic Firelands)
ShirtSawbones Shirt (BoP drop from Doctor Theolen Krastinov in Scholomance)
PolearmBlackfury (BoE crafted by Blacksmiths of 300+ skill with Plans: Blackfury, purchasable at revered reputation with The Thorium Brotherhood)

Same look, different set:

Note: Some items from this set were excluded for aesthetic reasons, they can be found here if you are curious.

~ by Noelani on January 11, 2010.

26 Responses to “Chief Brigadier Set”

1. Kaluaa says:

I use the season 1 conquest bow from WoD and it goes brilliantly with this set!

2. Imagonnagetu says:

With this set I’m using the Crown of Destruction from Rag in MC with Pridefull shoulders (hunter)

3. Leigolas says:

Can you advise alternative shoulder because i dont like chief brigadier pauldrons and caterflame spaulders…and i need also an alternative bow/gun and something for the head (i’m horde side). TY!

• Leigolas says:

Can you advise me alternatives shoulder and bow/gun for this set?

I think Icy Veins’ Hunter Model Guide is probably the best place for you to browse for multiple items which best fit your particular style/taste. There’s a tab for each of the armor slots, showing thumbnail images for each of the models available in that slot to the hunter class. It might help better as an overview if our suggestions don’t hit a bullseye for you!

4. Corinna says:

Ironhide stuff is an ok replacement for the gloves and shoulders imo.I’m also using a voidscale belt until I get lucky with some more chief brigadier parts on the auction house. For the chest the Feralfen Beastmaster’s hauberk (alliance quest reward) looks exactly the same ;)

5. Mcßayn says:

I Finaly finished this set for my hunter! It took a litte over 2 weeks. I’ll be using a different helm and shoulders though. that I’ll keep secert.(for now)

6. Eullogy says:

Anyone can suggest a alt wrist to this set? I have everything -but-. Also a hood or headband/circlet? Looking for any suggestions! ;)

7. Miawynn says:

Boulderfist, Chief Brigadier & Darkcrest all share the same model.

8. chella says:

if ur tired of farming the chest and want an alternative solution check out this quest reward

unfortunately it is only available to horde players

9. Karl says:

Is there any little darker bow that goes good With this set?

• chella says:

i think this crossbow goes awesome with the set

im not sure if it always comes in red seeing as to how someone on wowhead said they got it in green a few days ago, but i figure a little extra farming till u get the color u want isnt too bad if u want to complete the whole look.

10. Kayrah says:

I have gathered the chest, legs, feet and hands and combined it with some other stuff

• Karl says:

What belt is u using? It looks very smooth.

• endersblade says:

You really shouldn’t make links to your armory page, especially when you aren’t even wearing the armor you’re talking about anymore.

I gave up on this set. I was attempting to farm it both in the wild and from the AH. I’d gathered about half the set…when I saw about 6 people sitting in SW, all wearing it. Really turned me off from it. Ended up just selling the parts I’d gathered. Back to square one…

11. Isme says:

my choice =)

12. Kettering says:

On my male tauren? I think so!

13. Athena says:

Is this set available to alliance or just the horde? didn’t know since it was a blood elf

14. Xalcon says:

Possible Shoulders:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=4725 (Random instance drop)
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=35902 (Questreward)

but i think these are the best, but very hard to get:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=71438 (Alysrazor hero drop)

15. Any thoughts on shoulders that would match this set?

We’ve not gotten around to this set yet, in our sweep through the equipment files trying to make everything transmogrifiable, but it shouldn’t be long before we find something fitting.

• Lin says:

I think the set shoulders look great..Same coloration, not too bulky, etc.. Take a look at them in model viewer and you’ll see what I mean. :) Chief Brigadier Pauldrons.