The Symbolic Set

The Symbolic Set

Level Req.: 40 for the Symbolic set itself, 80 with extras
Source: BoE World Drops
Availability: Not easily farmable, checking the Auction House regularly is the best option

Items of the Symbolic set drop from random creatures between level 35 and level 45 in Azeroth. Since there is no specific source with a high drop rating, browsing the Auction House is the best place to find items of this set.

ShouldersSymbolic Pauldrons
ChestSymbolic Breastplate
WristsSymbolic Vambraces
GlovesSymbolic Gauntlets
WaistSymbolic belt
LegsSymbolic Legplates
FeetSymbolic Greaves

BackCloak of Many Skins (BoP drop from Festergut in Icecrown10)
One-Handed SwordWarp-Storm Warblade (BoP drop from Nexus-Prince Shaffar in heroic Mana-Tombs)

Note: There are a couple of extra items in the Symbolic set that are not depicted here, fx an interesting looking triangular shield. You can find them on this Wowhead link.

The Symbolic Set » Symbolic Player Gallery
Gwrgenau

~ by Noelani on January 10, 2010.

10 Responses to “The Symbolic Set”

1. korrix says:

i’m prot and am trying to find a shield, i need help and imput. PLZ

2. mulysa says:

any ideas for a two handed weapon that goes well with this set?
    im trying this set as my dps since im using the vanguard as my tank set.
    thanks!

3. SDSD says:

whats the name of the helm on the picture pls ?

4. Bruyneelka says:

I really love the blue/purple of this set as it gives a very alien vibe – perfect for a draenei. I was thinking that the shoulders (although they belong to the set) look more like the art from Warleader plate instead. Is there a better shoulder option?

5. Noaki says:

I am working on this set, almost complete! I have the legs, chest, shoulders and boots. I have found that Jeklik’s Smasher goes really well with this, it is a two-hand mace from Zul’Gurub. I have also been using Dark Leather Cloak, which is pretty simplistic but I think the dark purple look really goes well.

Noaki – Hyjal

6. Ildera says:

Any ideas for a 1 handed mace to go with this?