The Glorious Set

The Glorious Set

Source: BoE World Drop
Availability: Checking the Auction House regularly is the best option

Items of the Glorious set drop from random creatures, elite and non-elite, between level 51 and level 62. Due to this, the Auction House is the best place to begin the search.

This set looks distinctly different on female and male characters. Underneath there is a male wearing a recolor of this set.

ShouldersGlorious Shoulder Pads
ChestGlorious Breastplate
HandsGlorious Gauntlets
WaistGlorious Belt
LegsGlorious Legplates
FeetGlorious sabatons

Recolors:

Note: A headpiece and bracers are also part of this set. You can find them here.

The Glorious Set » Glorious Player Gallery
Kaylinna

~ by Noelani on January 10, 2010.

24 Responses to “The Glorious Set”

1. chrissy says:

My glorious set took a while to get – but i found all the pieces at the AH or through friends – who i had to negociate with to get a fair deal!

2. brittanyqt says:

I have the Glorious Legplates for sell on Skullcrusher horde if anyone is interested. Just pm me in game at Nevercast on the horde side and we can figure out a price!

3. Eurybe says:

All pieces of the Glorious set still drops, the legplates are incredibly scarce though… In the past 4 years, I have only seen it 3 times on the AH (and the last time going at 130K!)

4. Vagara says:

I got my glorious chest for 1.5k argent dawn server alli side the shoulders are going for 13k and up havent seen the legs ever

5. Wayne says:

Sadly on Turalyon-US someone is controlling the AH and charging in excess of 10,000g per piece for this set among others.

Honestly I think that I pretty much the case on every realm these days. Glorious has often been the most expensive of all BoE sets since transmogrification was introduced. It’s not unusual to see the legplates in particular going for 30k+ on my realm, and Undermine Journal shows AH listings considerably higher than that even. Definitely a pricey outfit!

• MarieElena says:

It’s now late in the MOP expansion: Glorious Legg Plates are (according to Undermine Journal & on the 2 servers I play on) approximately 100k per.

I have been farming bears for days – sadly very little green armor at all drops. I will try the Hives soon. Good luck to all who farm these elusive gorgeous legs.

6. waqas says:

can u please help me by telling what drop those shoulders in second picture and belt and mace the kaylinna of deathwing us pic any help will be good actually thanks in advance for help :)

7. Erica says:

Stockade Pauldrons matches great with this set, as I have yet to see a pair of glorious shoulders on my server.

8. Alex says:

After cata, i farm toons of day, and i drop into aq20 4 glorious chest, many piece vanguard and lofty piece. Out in silitius and winterspring dropped some piece vanguard and lofty. Like seems glorious drop only into aq20 raid. I just need legs for finish set and shoulder, there are 2-3 shoulder item that can replace shoulder, but i need legs :-/ any info where dropped? Bye

Alex.

9. pngxp says:

7k is a decent price for this chest i think.

i sold mine on a crappy, low pop server for 9k after maybe 2 months of listing.

same person also bought the belt for 1k and shoulders for 2500k.

considering i flipped these after finding each for 15g or so, not a bad profit for a little patience :)

came so close to just using them myself though, as it is such a great looking set!

now to see what i can get for my recently acquired boots…..

10. RagnarTheLonely says:

The Glorious Set is dropped from all mobs between 50 – 60.
    I asked a GM for a better solution than farming Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj and Temple of Ahn’Qiraj. He/she said that they have a possiblity to be dropped from all mobs between lvl 50 and 60 in Azeroth.

11. Aiyannah says:

I saw the chest piece in the AH today for about 7k made me sad because I had been collecting them over a very long period of time. Got the legs, hands, and feet from farming but I had never seen the chest drop. So seeing it in the AH brightened my day only to see how extremely expensive it was. I was already dirt broke from getting upgrades and gemming everything so I didn’t have the fund to buy the chest. Plus I had just transfered to a new realm so it wasn’t like I could ask anyone to buy it for me. :( More long weeks, maybe months of farming… Honestly its not that expensive but I’m just sad that I didn’t have the funds.

12. Healana says:

I’m a little confused as to the comment made on September 12 2011:

“I found one of the chests from the trash in AQ20. It’s probably the only viable option if you want to farm it as with a 0.02% drop rate you can expect to kill 5000 before seeing one and I’ve been clearing DM north for the legs…”

I thought AQ was only in 10man and 25 or 40man versions or something? So Ruins or Temple? I’d like to farm this but don’t know which AQ to dedicate my time to as I was under the impression the raids had been changed quite some time ago.

Ahn’Qiraj came in two flavours, the Ruins, designed for 20 players, and the Temple for 40. These player limits still stand today, so they’re still refered to as AQ20 and 40.

Anyway, the anonymous poster from Sept. 12 was suggesting trash farming in the Ruins, although Wowhead lists the Glorious chest as dropping from trash in both AQs. I hope that helps to clarify a little!

• Healana says:

Thank you very much! :) I’ll be farming this set for a while as it appears to still be dropping for others.

13. john says:

whats a good shield to go with this set?

14. Griselda says:

I confirm that the Glorious set must still drop off mobs. I found the bracers in the AH today. I guess now I gotta try and farm the rest!

Do the legs and chest even drop any more? Some of the mobs on wowhead are listed as elite, but are no longer elite. Many of the levels have changed with the changes in Cata. Anyone confirm they still drop?

I’ve not seen any evidence yet for any of the old world green BoE sets being removed. I assume Glorious has just been shifted to be a random drop from any creatures between approximately 55-62 in Azeroth and 55-60 instances.
      I’ll keep an eye out for pieces on the Auction House to see if they still pop up.