Conqueror’s Set

Conqueror’s Set

Source: BoE World Drop
Availability: Checking the Auction House regularly is the best option

Items of the Conqueror’s Set drop from random creatures between level 68 and level 71, predominantly elites that are both in and out of instances. This set only drops in Outland. As with all BoE uncommon drop sets, the Auction House is the first place to go.

We’ve included two sets of weaponry to accompany the set, the details for which can be found below.

ChestConqueror’s Breastplate
WristsConqueror’s Vambraces
GlovesConqueror’s Gauntlets
WaistConqueror’s Girdle
LegsConqueror’s Legplates
FeetConqueror’s Greaves

Extras (As shown on the male Blood Elf):

ShouldersHyperion Pauldrons
Two-Handed MaceBlood Knight Maul

Extras (As shown on the female Blood Elf):

ShouldersPauldrons of the Argent Sentinel (BoP drop from Morogrim Tidewalker in heroic Serpentshrine Cavern, at a 22% rate)
BackMyrmidon’s Cape (BoE world drop)
Main Hand SwordThe Willbreaker (BoP drop from Keli’dan the Breaker in heroic Blood Furnace, at 16% rate)
ShieldSunward Crest (Purchasable at exalted reputation level with the Shattered Sun Offensive)

Recolours (Plate):

Recolours (Mail):

Note: There are a couple of additional items in the Conqueror’s Set that were left out. You can for example find helmet and shoulders here.

Conqueror’s Set » Conqueror’s Player Gallery
Grizzwald

~ by Noelani on January 10, 2010.

19 Responses to “Conqueror’s Set”

1. darthvadder says:

looking for a 2h sword for this. cant find anything besides Fel iron Great sword. HELP me!

2. Magicmike says:

The best 2her axe for this setup is Soul Cleaver from Black Temple. Check it out with my transmog here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/Magicmike/simple

3. Nordheimer says:

For 1 hand mace try Truncheon of Five Hells. For an optional shield I dont see too much, I used the Drillborer Disk. I want to try to find the same shoulder Grizzwald is showing in the photo, any suggestions?

4. Ald says:

There is a recolor of this called the “Ornate Mithril” set… although it is missing a belt.

I also think that the patterns are no longer available in game, although I could be wrong.

5. Nualis says:

I need a one-handed mace for my tank spec, any suggestions?
    I want to use the Sunward Crest as well.

6. aduiall says:

if remember swiftsteel shoulders are BOP and u can use it only if can craft it for yourself

7. aduiall says:

light forge its zoo cool , u can use the heirloom to get the look and use to trasmogriph

8. Steve says:

The Swiftsteel Shoulders look really good with this set, I have it on my dwarf pally. The BS pattern drops in Black Temple.

9. Veca says:

I was thinking the same as Nadou, Lightforge Pauldrons…but only way to get them is in Darkmoon Faire every month for 75 tickets, not gonna wait that long. Tier2 Judgement Spaulders looks much better with complete set. Skullflame Shield BOE is also looking good with it.

10. seiger says:

I complete the set but I am still trying to find a good 2-hand sword to match the set. Any suggestions?

11. empio says:

the draconic avenger from BWL is a nice 2h axe

12. Nadou says:

Suggest you lightforge pauldrons if you have them.

13. Kahlan - Silvermoon EU says:

I have the complete set now (found the pants, liked them and got really lucky on AH). I am however in search for gold / red 2h weapons (the mace here is nice, but axe is hard to find).
    The suggested shoulders are nice too, btw. :)

Any suggestions of a shoulder to use with this set?