Hibernal Robe/Venomshroud Silk Robes

Hibernal Robe/Venomshroud Silk Robes

Armor Type: Cloth - Uncommon
Level Req.: 46/49 (85 with extras)
Source: BoE World Drop
Availability: Very low drop chance, Auction House is the best bet

The Hibernal Robe and Venomshroud Silk Robes are visually identical, and both BoE drops from creatures of a similar level range.

We’ve included a selection of other items to compliment the robe, the majority of which are uncommon BoE world drops.

HeadFeralfen Hood (BoE world drop from Outland zones/instances)
ShouldersGreenweave Mantle (BoE world drop)
BackIvycloth Cloak (BoE world drop)
WristsShimmering Bracers (BoE world drop)
HandsShimmering Gloves (BoE world drop)
WaistRuthless Gladiator’s Cord of Accuracy (Vendor purchase at the cost of 1650 Honor Points)
FeetHibernal Boots (BoE world drop)

StaffJin’do’s Verdict (BoP drop from Jin’do the Godbreaker in Zul’Gurub)

Recolors:

Kalena
Kalena

~ by Noelani on January 2, 2010.

9 Responses to “Hibernal Robe/Venomshroud Silk Robes”

1. Shannon says:

I use http://www.wowhead.com/item=4729 for my shoulders, http://www.wowhead.com/item=105116 as my weapon, and http://www.wowhead.com/item=65621 as my helm. I love it for my lock. Now all I need to do is get my green fire… x.x

2. Kristin says:

What are these shoulders? on Kalena’s screenshot that is…

3. Griselda says:

I found the perfect wrists/gloves that show the whole spidery design on the arms: Shimmering Bracers/Gloves. They are green/white. The gloves have green fingertips but the bracers are the best because they function like small bracelets around your wrists which expose the best part of this dress. I also use the Shimmering boots.

Also: Mag’hari Ritualist’s Horns is the best headpiece for the look.

4. Ald says:

There’s a duplicate of this one called Arachnidian Robes, and I think there’s another called the venomshroud silk robes.

5. mellowyellow says:

Greenweave mantle for shoulders matches pretty good with this robe.. anyone have any suggestions for wrists/gloves? I’m also sporting Acid Walkers off first boss in Gnomer.. simple, plain white shoes.

6. Cassindeia says: